Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Would you rather be a guest at the royal wedding or at the Breaking Dawn wedding?"

(Before I start, for hose who don't know, "Breaking Dawn" is the final book in the Twilight series where Edward "the vampire" 'finally' gets to marry Bella)

ok, ok, ok, okay, God please help me to stay calm

this question - as you see in the picture - was asked today by the Twilight Saga page on facebook

I might not be a Twilight fan, but I understand how the fans are just so crazy about everything twilight, but to compare between a real thing that you might  witness only once in your life, and a fictionally, probably never happening thing, is just so absorb and I just can''t understand it

besides that is a royal wedding, A ROYAL WEDDING people,  its not Gamal Mubarak getting married you know, this is going to be legendary, to be something to talk about for years to come, breaking dawn and probably Twilight would die sooner and people would forget about it with the next big movie to hit the cinemas

what is still more shocking to me is the answers to the question, I'm just speechless, are people really that  - what to say - blinded, or that unconscious, don't they realize that Breaking dawn wedding is just pure fiction, its not even real, everyone there is acting, at least there might be a love story behind the royal wedding (I don't know)

a sample of the replies is in the pic to the left, and big thanks goes to that person who said "both" :(

I'm just annoyed, speechless and shocked at how people became to think about everything related to vampires

P.S I fixed the commenting problem, you can comment a bit easier now, and as an anonymous if you want, so go ahead, share you opinion, make me change my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment