Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

the best of Broadway show - work in progress

Oh, what to say, the show was fascinating, very fascinating, and I deeply wished that it had never ended

this was my first time to attend anything at the opera, and honestly I knew nothing about broadway, it was my wonderful friend insisted on taking me to see the show. we missed the first part of the show as we were late, but the second part blow my mind off, that I'm very angry with myself for being that ignorant about broadway and their shows

I'm not a judge, and its not me who can review their shows, but they know how to make a show, they took advantage of everything even the theater isles
you sit there looking at the stage, and you suddenly discover that one of the dancers is passing right next to you, while others are dancing on the stage itself, you don't know where to focus and you don't wanna miss a thing!

I was not sure if video recording was allowed at first and thus didn't record the first three acts, but I found some of them on youtube, and here they are

1. Starmania
sorry can't find it on the web, it was the best and I really wanned to hear the song once more, it was a french song and it sounded something like "I'm an artist"

2. Cats - Memory




3. The Phantom of the Opera
this is longer than the one I saw, and for me the performance on OUR opera stage was better :P
of course I was very happy with this act because it has some vampires in it :D



and from here starts my recording, the sound quality is not that good, it was a hundred times more brilliant in reality

4. Beauty & the Beast - Be our Guest




5. Beauty & the Beast - Beauty & the Beast 




6. Chess

7. Hair




8. Jesus Christ



9. Mama Meia



(I'm still uploading but decided to post this finished part and update it as I go)



No comments:

Post a Comment