Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

nominated myself for the Student Union, Campus Life committee, MGT 3rd year

yesterday I made the dcision to nominate myself for the SU, Campus life committee

why did I nominate myself? well I've been thinking a lot about nominating myself, and discovered that I've a lot that I want to do to this uni, that I deply love it and want to make it a better place
but they say love is not everything, and that is somehow true, the second thing that pushed me to nominat my self is that I've been  - somehow - an active student, & an advocater of my alummi's rights (or at least I think so) and if I really want to adovcate the voice of my alummi, than the best spot to do so is from the SU

so here is my agenda, I'm ready to discuss it and add more to it, please read it, and give me your vote if you agree that I can make a diffrence, and always remember, your voice counts!

1. make the complain center more effective so that the complaints take less time and to be partially managed by the Student Unio

2. to provide more food variety, cafeterias, shaded areas, tables & benches were students cam, socialize, eat, and spend their gaps.

3. enhancing the variety of the books in the library so to include more academic & self-help books, and increase the number of copies available for borrowing, especially the number of copies of the books necessary for course work and studying

4. designing an effective mechanism that allows the student to evaluate the performance of the administrative staff

5.enhancing the quality of the computer system so that its down less & making more things computerized (add courses, droop courses, complaints, etc) to save the students' time, while also trying to give the students the opportunity to make their own schedules, & opening more labs for on campus use

6. allow students to take some non academic elective courses that are NOT included in the GPA, like courses in photography, music, & self defense
oh, and what do you think about the flyer? :D

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete