Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

my facebook account temporarily unavailable due to a site issue

as the screen-shoot shows, my facebook account has been down for an hour now,  from around 3.00pm, and is still down till the time of posting this

whet is hilarious is that when I saw this message for the 1st time I was dying to update my status to say that my account is temporarily down, and I kept refreshing, hoping that the account page would open for 10 seconds, let me update a status and then go down again :D

my friends' accounts are still working however, and this proves what the site message says that "some accounts`" only are unavailable


what is happening here reminds me with the problem tiwtter faced few weeks ago too, hope this one is not as large in scale, and it makes me wonder on the real stability and reliability of those social networks

so, has your account been down today too, or am I the only lucky one?!!

2 comments: