Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

An Ad to encourage tourists to visit Egypt targeting Canadians by me

This ad is designed to attract Canadians to visit Egypt, and was an assignment that I had to do last semester in a consumer behavior course

this Ad has taken a lot of time and I wanned it to look as professional as I could and so I had to research the interests of Canadians and what attracts them to visit a certain country, and here I've to thank Google, and my friend Marwa Ahmed and her aunt Tant Amina for giving me the info I needed

what I found was that canadians loved nature and seas that's why I featured river nile, red see and some greenery
they are big eaters and the second part of the ad focused on the local Egyptian food, and I used this point to draw attention to the great Egyptian revolution that - not only Canadians - but the whole world is interested in
Canadians also don't have a president, their prime minister is the boss, and that was the last point that the ad featured as a similarity between Egypt after the revolution and Canada

what you might notice is that I didn't focus much on the famous touristic historical attractions because canadians are not that interested in history as much as they are interested in the other factors mentioned above

the videos used in the ad, are from different tourism ad for Egypt, and the voice over is by me

Please tell me your comments, I'm open to all opinions :)



All rights reserved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment