Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

When a Student loses their flash memory

Putting my hand inside my bag's small pocket to take my door keys out
"something is missing" I thought "where is my flasha! It should be here, I put it here! OMG mosta2baly"
My heart sank as I hurriedly looked inside the pocket. My flash memory is nowhere to be found
"the seminar, my seminar paper, did I copy the last version on my hard drive? OMG, god please don't let this happen to me"
I started looking for my flash memory everywhere desperately hoping that I have a copy of whatever it had on it
"I'm lost, all is lost!" I started speculating about the black future awaiting me, and the hard days that are to come, as I franticly searched the bag
I freeze as my hand hit something, I look more carefully inside; a little white and green plastic figure in a silver key chain with small harts attached to it, is laid at the button of the bag against my purple notebook
"felaaaashty" I almost exclaim delightedly as I pick it up "thank u God, thank u for saving me"
I carefully put the flash memory inside the bag's small pocket where it belongs, and open the door with the biggest smile on my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment