Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

"Love Story" Movie review

Another classic that I haven't seen before

my friend who gave me the movie on a flash disk, said that if I had liked "A walk to remember " the movie, I'd love this
honestly after watching "love story", "A walk to remember" seems to be nothing in comparison with it

"love story" is very touching and has a lot of lessons to give
at first I thought the acting was not that good, but later on I liked everyone who was in the movie, and considering how old this movie is, it was done very professionally

the only flaw the movie had that would have killed it, was during the first 30 seconds of the movie, when Oliver said "what to say about a 25 year old dead girl ..... " that tiny sentence made me expect Jenny's death every minute throughout the movie, even when they were just taking the elevator or riding a car :D
had those 30 seconds been removed, it would have made me more involved when Jenny was dying, but for me this flaw is not a big deal compared with how beautiful the movie was

its a great movie, go watch it if you haven't or tell me if you agree with me that the beginning sentence should have been removed

No comments:

Post a Comment